10 December 2008

Animatic v1.0

So, I've been knocking together an animatic from my storyboards. This is version 1.0, which naturally means it's unpolished, and in need of beefing out. It also means it's jam packed with place-holders. The characters are only representations of where my characters will stand, and do not necessarily reflect what my characters will look like (particularly the girl). The sound is pieced together from my mp3 collection, to try and set a general mood, but again does not necessarily reflect the finished idea:




As it stands, the 'action sequence' is a bit slow paced, I need to get some more shots in there to spruce it up a bit, but in general there are a distinct set of moods that the piece follows, those being:

Steady - Tension - Drama - Tension - Happy (I hope the animatic shows that a bit better than I can put it in words!)

No comments: